Website Talent Strategy
- Spread and analyze financial statements to determine repayment ability of C&I and commercial real estate loans.
- Prepare written credit memorandums that include a detailed financial analysis of business and personal financial statements, fully assessing overall credit strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor the loan portfolio’s financial tracking reports.
- Able to quickly determine the information necessary to effectively underwrite a loan request.
- Ensure loan requests are prioritized and deadlines are consistently met.
- Work independently and ensures work is in compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Attend site visits with loan officers as needed.
- Take the initiative to follow-up, escalate or seek additional resources to ensure customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Take accountability and ownership for the accuracy and quality of their work.
- Financial Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
This job operates in an office. It is a professional environment.
This is largely sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Work from home 1-2 days a week can be made available after 6 weeks of training.
This position requires minimal local travel for meetings.
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years of commercial credit analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field
- Proficiency with financial spreading software
- Strong understanding of commercial credit
- Effective, professional written and verbal communication
- Models positive and supportive behavior
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor