Controls Engineer (PLC Programmer)
Pay: $ 33/hr. +
Shift: 1st Shift
- PLC & HMI Programming, debugging & network commissioning.
- Hardware estimation, troubleshooting, customer support & training.
- On-site technical controls support. (some travel – as needed basis)
- System design, simulation & testing.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience controls engineering.
- Ability to program & debug PLC's/HMI's
- Understanding of mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic systems.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
- Automation experience is a PLUS
**BS in Electrical, mechanical or computer engineering desired**