Website Talent Strategy
Shift: 2nd shift
Key Areas of Responsibility (Answerable for the following end results)
- Support production in reducing / eliminating equipment and tooling downtime or scrap, utilizing good analytical methodologies.
- Responsible for controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up assistance.
- Support efficiencies via process change, automation, etc.
- Program automated equipment to conform with production requirements.
- Design and quote electronic controls required to aid in the production processes
Basic Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Must have proven experience in: PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, AutomationDirect, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromat, Toshiba, HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci-Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- 2-year minimum college education and 1 year of related experience in controls and assembly operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PLC understanding and programming