Website Talent Strategy
Hybrid Role: 2 days in the office, 3 at home – Fridays are IN the office
Office location: Chicago, IL
Here are some details on our opening – In this role, you will provide lending officers direct support in the analysis of financial information of current and prospective borrowers, preparation of loan presentations and the monitoring of certain collateral. Additionally, you could manage a loan portfolio.
- Underwrites new, more complex loan requests (construction, syndications, etc.) renewals, annual reviews, modifications, etc. analyzing collateral, financial statements, cash flow, etc.
- Spreads company financial statements/tax returns
- Obtains and reviews due diligence items (Lexis, Experian, personal credit bureaus, tax transcripts, liquidity verification, good standing search, real estate tax status, liquidity verification, etc.) on new and existing borrowers
- Prepares property evaluations
- Reviews and proof-reads other analysts’ loan presentation drafts
- Underwrites consumer loan requests
- Prepares financial request letters for renewals; tracks receipt and assists with follow-up of items not received
- Manages the receipt and monitoring of required customer reporting for credit facilities secured by accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, stocks, etc.; may be responsible for preparing the monthly Monitored Credit and/or Margin Reports.
- Tracks and calculates financial covenants; may be responsible for preparing the monthly Covenant Compliance Report
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration/major in business administration, finance or accounting
- 3-5 years of experience with Commercial Credit underwriting
- Excellent, verbal, written and financial analysis skills
- Possess the ability to positively interact with people
- Strong knowledge of common commercial loan products, procedures and loan documentation
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment, multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the following software: Microsoft Word and Excel