Position: Commercial/Industrial Architect
Pay: $58,000-$85,000 Experience and Skillset depending
Shift: 1st Shift with some travel (expenses paid)
Location: Lansing, MI
- Independently create drawings for large/complex projects from design intent provided by project coordinator.
- Use architectural design software to prepare architectural and design documents.
- Commercial construction project management experience (Building code, landscape code).
- Draft detailed dimensional drawings such as those needed for industrial, commercial, institutional, and government projects.
- Associate’s Degree in Architecture, CAD, Design Technology, or similar education.
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD or Civil 3D