Pay: $55k-$60k (Dependaent on experience
Shift: Day Shift: (6am to 2:30pm) with occasional OT for Saturday or after hours work.
- Ensure quality of manufactured product by working closely with all functional groups to develop, support and maintain CNC programs, tooling, and related documentation for machinery used throughout the tool shop.
- Create / maintain CNC machining programs and provide the appropriate level of floor support for program introduction, productivity optimization, and trouble shooting.
- Provide appropriate level of floor support by interfacing with mold makers and other functional groups to review processing issues and resolve with sound and lasting corrective actions.
- Define, design, order, review and implement all tooling and material associated with the manufacture of new tools on specified CNC machinery, working with Tool Design as required.
- Create / maintain tooling libraries and support document databases, including set-up sheets, manufacturing check lists, drawings, and associated documentation required to accurately account for the design and manufacturing of tools.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of CNC set up and machining experience with some programming in MasterCAM.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with manual “G” code and Macro “B” programming on a variety of CNC machine tools and controls.
- Full understanding and use of GD&T as well as micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to machine tight tolerances and prior use of Wire EDMs a strong plus.