Grand Rapids, MI
Multiple Shifts Available
$1000 bonus after 90 days
Start your journey as a CNC Apprentice Our manufacturing team is proud of their contributions, making high tech products for key industries like aerospace, medical, automotive and defense.
Are You Looking to
- Learn new skills and position yourself for an in-demand career.
- Earn the equivalent of the college diploma completing industry standard certifications.
- Train with skilled machinists.
- Operate and monitor various types of CNC Machines delivery high quality on time parts
Are You Ready to
- Operate machines creating parts that meet specific specifications.
- Make machine adjustments to achieve required tolerances.
- Accurately inspect finished parts using a variety of technical equipment.
- Follow a detailed work schedule completing quality inspections ad prescribed.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and perform routine maintenance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere through thoughtful communication with customers and co-workers.
- Follow and continually monitor safety procedures
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience or specialized training preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn in the classroom and on the job.