Website Talent Strategy
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Set up and operation of machine tools such as mills, lathes, grinders and drill press. (Mazak, Hurco, Haas Okuma)
- Read blueprints and machines metallic and nonmetallic parts to print tolerances.
- Calculate feeds and speeds, adjusts for cutting conditions to optimize processing.
- Import CAD data and use CAM software to program CNC machining centers. (Mastercam, WorkNC, Solidworks)
- Works closely with machining mentors in problem solving and helps entry level machinists develop their machining skills.
- Perform PM on machines and maintains the housekeeping of the work area to the 5S shop standard.
- Clearly communicate technical information to other machinists and managers.