Website Talent Strategy
- Performs set up of 3 & 4 Axis CNC machines
- Operates multiple machines simultaneously.
- Monitors the machine to ensure proper program performance.
- Completes shop work orders, inspection documentation, and daily maintenance sheets.
- Makes off sets and adjustments to machines with minimal supervision.
- Advocates for the health and safety of self, co-workers, customers, and the community.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Completes all required training.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of of machining experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in medical device manufacturing (preferred)
- High School or Equivalent