Website Talent Strategy
Compensation: $120,000 – 140,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to: Estimating, Sales, Drafting, Purchasing, Contracts Administration, Manufacturing, and Field Services to help ensure proper product selection, optimum bidding and design, and customer satisfaction.
- Perform formal structural calculations on panel systems
- Provide calculations and thermal performance data on products based on NFRC and ASHRAE guidelines.
- Participate in product testing for structural, fire and other performance criteria
- Use various structural engineering software programs.
- Assemble formal structural calculations for projects.
- Occasional travel required
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Structural Engineering required.
- A background in steel and aluminum design
- Licensure as a professional engineer (PE)
- Proficiency in computer-assisted design (CAD) and structural design software, such as RISA
- Experience with curtain wall, storefront, windows, composites or sandwich panels a plus
- Strong verbal and written skills and experience communicating project requirements and providing guidance on design modifications to stakeholders