Job Title: Business Operations
The Business Operations professional will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
- Implements efficient processes and policies for internal staff.
- Instructs and ensures our sales and recruiting teams are using our database correctly to achieve company goals.
- Helps ensure and implement smooth company acquisitions.
- Works with directors and finance to plan, direct, control, implement, evaluate, monitor, and forecast budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
- Fully understand our CRM and ATS; best practices and policies for our sales and recruiting teams to follow; what data needs to be recorded in order to achieve company goals, etc.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among all operations to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Help with mergers and acquisitions, systems integrations, process training, etc.
- Report to management on operational improvements, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Mergers and acquisition experience is a plus.
- Extensive and diversified background in operations-role with at least 5 years of related experience.