Shift: 1st Shift
- Continuous improvement of automation processes and equipment utilization, OEE, and downtime reduction.
- Installation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on all Test and Assembly Equipment.
- Coordinate with suppliers on necessary outside repairs and new equipment needs.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/electronic equipment. including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Advises operators and technicians of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic equipment and components.
- Informs appropriate management of potential electrical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- I/O checkout, timer adjustment, and PLC troubleshooting
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a technical manufacturing role.
- Technical training, apprenticeship etc. is preferred.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Some travel required to customer sites
- At least 2 years’ experience with trouble shooting ladder logic and data handling functions in Allen Bradly/ Rockwell Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) processors.