Website Talent Strategy
Shift:1st, 2nd and 3rd available
Location: Muskegon, MI
- Follow production schedule to ensure correct part version is assembled.
- Scan and place labels on part at the beginning of the line.
- Operate machine to install components per work instructions.
- Pack-out parts into finished goods rack.
- Check components to ensure proper functionality.
- Mark and report defective components for repair to supervisor.
- Work overtime as needed in accordance with company policy.
- Perform all assigned tasks per the TPM, SOP (standard operating procedures), manufacturing alerts, safety alerts and quality alerts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of the company.
- Ability to occasionally lift 35lbs