Website Talent Strategy
The Accounts Payables Corp. Card and Personal Expense Specialist works with intercompany departments to reconcile company expenses and ensure timely payments to employees for personal reimbursements. Works extensively in our expense software Chrome River and our Oracle ERP system. Willing to learn multi-level budgets/coding then implement that into expense reconciliation. Perform accounting and related clerical tasks pertaining to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. Research issues that cause delays and proposes solutions and improvements. Work with external vendors directly to resolve unpaid invoice issues. Work with intercompany accounts receivable group to ensure the proper payment of foreign invoices are made.
- Reconcile monthly transactions with corporate credit cards to ensure they are within company policy and budgetary codes.
- Reconcile all personal expenses to ensure they are within company policy and budgetary codes.
- Onboard all new employees into our expense and ERP system.
- Handle all communication with employees regarding expense reconciliation and expense system updates.
- Assist in maintaining expense software/rolling out new features company wide.
- Help with rollout of new travel software company wide.
- Create internal audit/reports of expense system for quarterly manager review.
- Process credit/debit memos and invoices on a timely basis. Review all invoices for proper documentation and approvals prior to keying/releasing invoices for payment.
- Analyze vendor accounts on a weekly basis. Determine root causes for blocked payments by comparing goods receipts to invoice receipts. Obtain copies of packing lists and proof of deliveries from vendors.
- Communicate, follow up and resolve open issues with functional area purchasing. Document action plans.
- Ensure that intercompany payment process is completed each month. Reconcile open invoices to goods receipts with foreign counterparts.
- Resolve payment disputes with internal and external vendors to ensure on-going relationships with no disruption in goods or services.
- Maintains new customer setup and 1099s.
- Process electronic payments via ACH, EFT or wire and check positive pay exceptions.
- Handle monthly bank reconciliations for multiple accounts with multiple banks.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – Finance/Accounting with 2-3 years equivalent experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle ERP knowledge a plus
- Expense reporting software experience a plus
- Fiscal management experience
- Business acumen.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Communication proficiency
- Business ethics