Website Talent Strategy
MindSpring is an award-winning agency focused on delivering engaging and transformative digital content. We create digital experiences using exceptional creativity, the best of learning science, and innovative technology. Our team works with the top global brands and specializes in eLearning, gamification, blended learning, video, animation, immersive technology, extended reality, and application development.
The Sales Account Executive role oversees building relationships with clients and creating a book of business. The focus is on selling learning services to Fortune 1000 clients and large education organizations. You will be responsible for prospecting and engaging with new customers through referrals, networking, and cold calling. The Sales Associate maintains relationships with their existing customer base through on-site visits, quarterly meetings, check-up calls, or follow-up emails.
- Become a sales expert in the digital learning industry.
- Provide assessments & recommendations of learning and development services.
- Fanatically prospect into new companies to add to our growing customer base.
- Effectively use lead generation techniques to assemble lists of prospective customers.
- Establish new clients through outbound prospecting and maintain relationships with contacts and decision-makers.
- Must be metrics-driven with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to learn how to navigate HubSpot and other sales tools quickly.
- Ensure and document activity level standards (number of calls, number of appointments, number of proposals, time spent prospecting, etc.).
- Strategically manage sales cycles, manage accounts, and provide pipeline sales forecasts.
- Assist in marketing activities, development of marketing collateral, and email campaigns.
- Build a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, phone, assigned lead lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns, and other sources as identified.
- Actively provide pre and post-sales support to customers and prospects.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Qualify inbound leads and convert into sales opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions with customers in a clear and detailed manner.
- Overcome business objections of prospective customers.
- Other duties may be assigned as market conditions dictate.
Desired Education and Experience
- 2+ years of inside or outside sales experience
- Ability to do solutions-based and/or consultative selling
- Ability to present complex learning solutions to C-Level executives.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills. The ability to speak effectively before customers and employees is necessary. Must be able to understand and capture customer business requirements and provide professional learning solutions.
- Superb written and phone communication skills are essential.
- Salary + Sales Commission
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive benefits package
- A great work atmosphere creating amazing client solutions!