Division: Skilled Trades
Territory: Southfield, Mi
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and contributing to the long-term growth of the Skilled Trades division. This role requires a driven and motivated individual who is looking to shape the organizations footprint, work directly with commercial clients, and create opportunities for their recruiting teams, and Talent Strategy’s candidate network.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Work with Line of Business Director, Marketing, and recruitment team to develop sales plan for assigned market(s) to generate new business fulfillment.
- Continually look for new clients, and fully understand the companies throughout your designated territory.
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals, and demonstrations.
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts.
- Retain, manage, and grow client accounts.
- Utilize CRM (Bullhorn) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity.
What you bring to the table
- Competitive and ambitious nature with a winning team spirit.
- Proven Ability to exceed goals and margin within the Recruiting role.
- Passionate and energetic problem solver who thrives on challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things, and adapt to change.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strive to exceed yearly Margin Goals.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary plus competitive/uncapped bonus potential.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k program.
- Paid holidays & paid time off.
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Talent Strategy, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Talent Strategy promotes almost exclusively from within. We want to provide a career path, not just a job.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission